Thursday, January 3, 2013
After talking with Farmie more we decided to move forward with transferring the last two embryos. I touched base with the clinic today and we should be able to do it in April. I'm checking to see if any of my meds from the last clinic will be able to be used. The new clinic so far sounds like they have entirely different protocol and the best part is that we will not have to do Progesterone shots!!
I feel really good about this decision. After everything I still have hope that this time it will work. The embryos may be frozen and they may have been deemed slow by the last clinic. They have nothing to tell us their rating or grade, but we do know that they are part of each of us. For that reason alone it's worth a try in spite of the odds.